Welcome to à la carte restaurant Café Grand!
Café Grand has been a well-known first class restaurant since 1927. At that time, it was a café for the cream of the local society where soloists invited from Tallinn used to perform. In the Soviet period, it served as a public catering establishment called Võit with an orchestra playing twice a day. The hotel and restaurant were renamed Victoria after extensive repairs in 1991
In December 2001, Café Grand was opened after renovation and redecoration in the style of 1920s.
|Kuninga 25 | Pärnu 80014 | Estonia | Phone + 372 444 3412 | Fax + 372 444 3415 | firstname.lastname@example.org|